Speaking on the Spot®
Effective communication is essential at every level in today’s business environment. The amount of information that employees must respond to each day is practically overwhelming and has subsequently become a major obstacle to success and productivity. To be heard above the din, we must communicate in a variety of situations with clarity and power. The individuals who possess these skills will have a significant competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Speaking on the Spot® is a practical, intensive workshop that is based on Aristotle’s Rhetoric – clarity, passion, and credibility. This course is comprehensive and covers everything from structuring ideas, to making a point and proving it, to responding to difficult situations persuasively. This topic is often the most important component within various leadership development programs. If you ever wanted a communications course that would help you get results, this course is it!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Speaking on the Spot® is a must for anyone who depends on clear communications skills including senior executives, managers, sales, service and marketing professionals, technical specialists, financial analysts, public affairs experts, and training professionals.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Master the skills necessary to respond thoughtfully and persuasively
- Speak confidently in a variety of extemporaneous and difficult situations
- Cultivate cooperation and understanding while being direct and clear
- Organize your ideas clearly to deliver your message persuasively
- Present and sell a product, service or idea convincingly
- View all challenging situations as learning opportunities
- Develop the skills necessary to completely understand another person's point of view
- Use interesting and relevant examples, stories and analogies to drive your point home
- Differentiate yourself in the marketplace by being expressing yourself with confidence and candor
- Explain technical information in a simple and understandable way
- Discover the effectiveness of open, honest and authentic communication
CONTACT US TODAY
Speaking on the Spot™ can be delivered in half-day, full-day or one and one-half days for 20-120 participants. Contact us today to learn more about this session: 612-210-7936 or email@example.com.